We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

o t b

suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Topic
o t b

hi has anyone used on the beach are they any good

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: o t b

Have used them once with no problems, same as TR, Alpharooms, Lowcostbeds and others, all very samey but vary on price so shop around.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: o t b

Dino just google OTB and im sure you will see lots a storys there .... Uses once a long time ago that was the last for me ...mazza

Edited: 07 September 2012, 09:04
suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: o t b

did you have problems mate

lancashire
Level Contributor
84 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: o t b

i booked with on the beach cannot praise them enough had to cancel my holiday through illness and was refunded from them within two days of notifying them

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: o t b

ive used them loads of times in the past but found they had started being quite more expensive than travel republic etc... but i never had any bad experence with all ran pretty smootherly so if you find a good deal check the same deal with alpha rooms or travelrepublic or mytravel, hotels4u, and lastcheck holidays to see if you get better from any of these vicky

6. Re: o t b

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2013, 10:17