We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Servigroup

liverpool
Level Contributor
477 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Servigroup

Is it best to book their hotels on their website ?

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,246 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Servigroup

I've always found prices similar to booking sites. The advantage is you can get a few "extras" like late check-out and free airport transfers, sometimes a little gift in your rooms i.e. wine,chocs etc.

I think also if you have any special room request, it is looked on more favourably and direct emails to the hotels are answered promptly.

london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Servigroup

It seems to be only alpharooms that have servigroup now, travelrepublic did originally but not over the last few months. A few people on here say its Ok booking with their website, I think as I've been so pleased with Servi on two of their ones in Beni on my last visit whilst staying in Rialto walked over to Venus and booked up with them for February under a fine english lady on counter there. On their website cant seem to tackle transfers though, maybe me doing something wrong. Great chain sirs and find their food A1.

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Servigroup

Servigroup have a very big shop on Av Europa near the bus stop. If you do have a problem after booking direct you will soon get it sorted. On top of that I think you get free transfers thrown in.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,116 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Servigroup

You get free transfers for stays of 7 nights or more but the real advantage is free cancellation up to the day of arrival plus being allowed to keep the room on longer for later flights I understand (and a free drink).

It's a good deal booking direct, don't have to settle bill till then and their hotels are consistently good quality.

Jules

Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Servigroup

Not for getting the 2 for 1 offer !

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,116 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Servigroup

2 x 1 also a great perk if you go in the winter months.

I think you also get a free visit to a 'Wellness Centre' (spa) for booking direct.

Jules

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
7,983 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Servigroup

you dont have to be a servi group guest to get the 2/1 offer , dont let that come into the final equation when deciding which is cheapest option

manchester uk
Level Contributor
264 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Servigroup

Hi I've had good deals on Servigroup hotels with booking.com

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Servigroup

I have just booked with servigroup they are spot on and as you don't have to pay till you get there so with the euro going up (i hope) the price will come down,

Also they are no longer using fly bus now but resort care shuttle which i hope will be better as fly bus fail to pick me up and abandon me last time in benidorm which left me no option but to get a taxi

10. Re: Servigroup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm