We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A2B transfers

London, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
A2B transfers

Hello i have booked my transfers with a company called A2B Transfers could anyone give me any feedback on these and are they easy to find at the alicante airport

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: A2B transfers

Yes they ok we used them in the past . After baggage reclaim get the lift down to -2 , where the transfer desks are and show your transfer print out . They will give you a bus number for your transfer to hotel .

wilmslow
Level Contributor
47 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A2B transfers

Hi

Recentley returned from Benidorm and transfers were by A2B .. the desk is easy to find , one level down from the baggage reclaim. The signage over the desk was Abas costa blanca/ resorthoppa.com.

The arrival and departure pickups were spot on.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
133 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A2B transfers

Have used A2B a few times now, never had a problem with them

London, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A2B transfers

another question regarding these transfers is there many drop offs or about the same as if you were using thompsons etc

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,167 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A2B transfers

There will be more drop offs compared to Thomas Cook, Thomsons etc as a2b transfers deal with bookings from a lot more sources than just a travel agent! Also, your transfer could take longer because you might have to wait on people arriving on later flights to go on the coach. Someone on here mentioned they waited an hour on the coach before finally heading off, then another 2 hours to get to their hotel in the New Town because of the amount of drop offs!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A2B transfers

Yes with ATB u have just got the same amount of drop offs as a normal shuttle unless u book a speedy shuttle who guarantee u a set amount of drop offs but they are dearer,

London, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A2B transfers

i think we may of booked a speedy shuttle but if its that bad going to the resort i think we will be getting a taxi back to the airport

La Orotava, Spain
Level Contributor
646 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: A2B transfers

It all depends on your time of arrival and how many other flights are landing as to how many stops there are. It also of course depends on where you are staying, old town is quicker whilst the Rincon de Loix is usually last drop off.

If there are lots of stops arriving it does not always mean the same on your return, it all depends on the location of your hotel and number of flights/pasengers departing at the same time as you leave. ABAS the handling company are very good and know their business well, they have coaches departing more frequently these days and will get you to Benidorm as quick as is possible subject to weather, traffic delays and of course other passengers holding up the coach!

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,515 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: A2B transfers

If you are staying in the Rincon area and find that you have for example, eight drop off at various hotels, all over the resort. A simple solution is to ask the driver to drop you at a taxi rank in Benidorm. You can then continue the journey to your hotel a lot quicker.

Edited: 03 October 2012, 11:28
manchester
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A2B transfers

Hi, Im sorry to reply that we used them recently in Crete and they were terrible. We paid extra for a 'speedy shuttle' which promised max 4 stops. In reality it took 2 hours to get to the resort (half an hour behind the standard coach) and we had 9 stops (standard coach had less). On the return journey, our pick up was 2 hours before those on the same flight and 2hrs15 (and another 9 stops) later we arrived. We then had to sit around for 2hours before we could even go to check it. I would avoid them at all costs. I have complained but they have just ignored my email and as I bought it online, theres nothing I can do. You may get lucky and have a different experience, good luck!!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm