We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going back to benidorm :-)

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
214 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Going back to benidorm :-)

27th oct to 3rd nov!! This will be my 4th time out their and it just doesn't get old!! Just wondering if theirs any new bars worth checking out aswell as the old favourites.

norfolk
Level Contributor
852 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going back to benidorm :-)

Hi Kevo, thought I recognised that chest, hope all okay with you.

Jean.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
214 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going back to benidorm :-)

Yeah everything's great with me, how about you jean?

norfolk
Level Contributor
852 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going back to benidorm :-)

Fine thanks, just been looking at your posts and I think congratulations are in order.

Booked our holiday today for next June and although we don't stay in Benidorm we always love to visit a couple of times.

Jean.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
214 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going back to benidorm :-)

Yeah I'm a brand new husband, gonna take a while for that to sink in! Met her in benidorm nearly 2 years ago so it'll be nice going back where it all started, corny as hell!!

norfolk
Level Contributor
852 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going back to benidorm :-)

Congratulations to you both, I think it's great you are going back to Benidorm, I hope you have a lovely holiday and I wish you all the best for your future together.

Jean.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
214 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Going back to benidorm :-)

Thank you jean, appreciate that :-)

7. Re: Going back to benidorm :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 11:18