We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in benidorm over xmas and new year

Scotland uk
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in benidorm over xmas and new year

Hi does anyone know what the weather is like over xmas and new year. Also in Benidorm busy at this time, is there still plenty entertainment on in the bars.

Thanks

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
400 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in benidorm over xmas and new year

Last year it was lovely. Warm enough for shorts / t-shirts during the day but does get cooler at night (need a jumper or jacket). Was lovely sitting in the sun getting some tan....some people were even in swimming. During our stay last year the only rain was for half an hour about 6 in the evening over our 9 days.

Plently of people about and lots of bars have entertainment on.

Hope this helps.

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in benidorm over xmas and new year

I needed a jumper on during the day , though it was not as cold as the year before. However I agree some people seemed very happy to be walking about in teeshirts and shorts.

We all react to temperatures differently ? The ones on Poniente beach seem happy in suntops and less .

I think you definitely have to be prepared for all kinds of weather this time of year?

3. Re: Weather in benidorm over xmas and new year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm