We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sol pelicanos ocas

linlithgow
Level Contributor
564 posts
Save Topic
sol pelicanos ocas

Hi was wondering if someone could help im trying to send an email to this hotel but it keeps on getting returned has any1 got there email address ? just to see if its the same one i,ve got

Thankyou Maureen

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,989 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

sol.pelicanos.ocas@melia.com

linlithgow
Level Contributor
564 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

thats what i,ve got dave but just keeps returning it so i,ve left them a message on facebook hopefully they,ll get back to me from that thankyou anyway. O dave i want a private hire for next year when is the best time to book its not until june ?

Thanks Maureen

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

hi there better hotels we stayed 6wks 2 yrs ago would not go back the food was bad and the bar is down stairs the staff was not very plesant the ambassador was better

peterborough,cambs
Level Contributor
563 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

Agree with honey51,had similar experiance,only good thing going for it is the swimming pool, would not stay there again if it was the last hotel going!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
301 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

We told them the food was no good :) Only thing hubby liked was the ham on the bone. We went out for most of our meals.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
301 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

We told them the food was no good :) Only thing hubby liked was the ham on the bone. We went out for most of our meals.

linlithgow
Level Contributor
564 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

not going to stay there for the food as i like eating out in benidorm to many good places so really just somewhere to sleep but pool look amazing

swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,298 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

Having stopped in the Pelicanos & Ocas quite a lot of times, when they were good.

Stopped in there November 2011, the food was rubbish, 4 mates come back last week who were with us in 2011, thought they would give it another chance, but they said food was still rubbish.

We go in 2 weeks, & are going back to the Flamingo Oasis.

Ps at the Pelicanos last year because there were 8 of us all men, we had to pay 50 euro's up front each, in case of breakages, I complained saying all the years I had stayed in the hotel, we never had that, we used to bring 35 blokes in the hotel every fiesta week.

Being last year our party of 8 ranged from 18 to 60 years of age, & I was the oldest, so not impressed.

9. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm