We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much will i need

west midlands
Level Contributor
238 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
how much will i need

going for 4 nights 2 weeks time will be doing plenty drinking mostly at nite time wot sort of spending money should i take

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,343 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much will i need

Are you having to include meals in your spending? Answer to your question really is how long is a piece of string?

There are cheap places to drink and dearer places to drink. There is somewhere to suit every pocket. Clubs tend to charge more than your normal pubs. You can still find a pint for about 1.50 euros and if you're really lucky 1.00 euro during the day.

Meals again can be bought cheaply. Breakfasts about 2.00 euros and lunch can be bought for 5.00 euros.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how much will i need

If you are going drinking at night 50 euro should be more than enough per night .

probably wont even spend that .

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
669 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: how much will i need

thats one of the good things about you can spend pots of money or acouple of hundred when we go we have a cheap day then aspendy day all budgets can have a brill time there if your foods included you wont spend a fortune not like us women hope you have a good do steve

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
92 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much will i need

pubs very cheap, shows bars very dear, double or more than a pub , depends where you're going to drink,

5. Re: how much will i need

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 22:16