We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
224 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

Hi, we are going to be staying quite close to Terra Mitica in early July 2013 and are wondering which are the best and also trusted sites to buy tickets from? and when do they usually start selling them online?

Also what is the best day, and time to go, for example are evenings better or daytime? we are all adults so need adult tickets.

Do they have different queues for people with pre-bought tickets. Are the 2 day visits for the price of one genuine or just a con, and are there different tickets for days and evenings, and can you leave the park and return the same day on your ticket.

Also are the other parks worth a visit ?Any info welcomed from anyone. We have heard that food and drink are expensive and not very good so will take our own.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies

Carol

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,173 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

Is that Terra Mitica in Spain? If so, you need to post this on the correct forum. At a guess, Costa Blanca in Spain

east kilbride...
Level Contributor
61 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

Hi. Myself and my family went to Terra Mitica early July 2012 on a Wednesday. The park was fairly quiet and the kids were able to go on numerous rides. There's always longer queues for the big rollercoasters etc! The tickets we purchased were from Theme parks r us - the tickets were for 2nd day free. We didn't return on the 2nd day, but you can get wrist bands before you leave, if you do wish to return the following day. You should be able to buy the tickets anytime now..... There's plenty of places to buy snacks and drinks, but yes they're quite expensive and not great! Have a great time! If you can, try and arrive there for opening in the morning and allow at least until early evening to see as much as you can!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

Hi Carol,

Just popping in to let you know that we have moved your topic from the Wigan forums here to the Benidorm forums where it is more appropriately placed.

Enjoy the trip planning!

TA_Louise

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
666 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

dont buy tickets on line just go to the roundtown office on calle gerona near john and josephs and you,ll get the best deal

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

I've just bought mine from their website as they now do family group tickets (no good for you though as you're all adults) but they were the best price I found for what I needed. I'm coming straight from the motorway (Alicante way) so can't go into town to see if there's any better street deals. I'm going this Sunday, 2nd day of opening for the new season, so will see if there's anything new there from 2011 when we last went. Don't remember being able to buy fast-track tickets, but its not really that big and the queues last time weren't long. Do remember getting soaked on the rapids though!

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

Just looked again and a group of 4 adults as an online purchase is 105 euros. Not sure how this compares?

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

Is there a no queuing policy for disabled children. Just back from urodsney and they had. Can't see nothing on the website

Hull, uk
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

Hi Sarahb could you tell me when you ordered your tickets from the website how do you receive them please? is it a print off or do you get a code or something? thanks :)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
224 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

Just bought our 6 tickets for July on the Terra Mitica site, 30€ each, it was easy and you surely can't be ripped off on their own site. Just pick the tickets you want, and add name, Address and passport number, it's a padlocked site so safe to pay and you can choose to pay with euros or accept the exchange rate they give you, which is comparable with what you get on the high street exchange rate, and then you get an email ticket to print off.

The ones we bought were for the free second consecutive days use, but they have an offer for a ticket for 4 adults, just 1 use for 105€ which is a good deal for 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 teenagers above the age limit for kids tickets.

Edited: 07 April 2013, 16:37
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
224 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Terra Mitica tickets for Summer 2013

We decided to buy online as it saves using the holiday euros when we get there, so it leaves more euros for some nice meals and a sangria or two lol, and the tickets we just bought will be paid off on our next visa bill so no interest to pay there lol. So now everything is sorted out, we now just need July to come around and NO flight cancellations lol

Thanks for the input everyone!!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm