We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap hotel close to villa del mar

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Skelmersdale...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cheap hotel close to villa del mar

We are a group of lads coming out and staying at the VDM this april but we have a couple of m8's who will be following us but dont want all inclusive as there fussy eaters, all they want is a nice basic clean room as close to VDM as possible? Cheers

Murf

Darlington
Level Contributor
858 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

After recommendations we have booked gamelos 26 apartments behind the ambassador, prices were decent and good reviews.

Callosa D.En Sarria
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

That reply is not very helpful I´m afraid as VDM and Gemelos 26 are at different ends of the resort. Think you may be confusing with Villa de Benidorm.

If your friends are just looking for B&B, then there are lots of basic but clean hotels in the Old Town. Food in these places may be more geared to Spanish clientele.

There is for example Hotel Golden, recently refurbished just across from Villa del Mar, and not far away the Camposol, not everyone´s favourite but always a good price. You may be able to get a good price at the Mar Blau just along from VDM, next door is Montemar and next door again Esmeralda, which usually has good prices, but is a bit quirky and not to everyone´s taste.

Beni beach apartments close by too.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

Hi Donna

As Callosapete said, any of the above. All no more than 5 mins away from VDM. Agree too Pete, the rooms in the Golden look really nice now. Seen them online.

I personally would go for the Mar Blau. Basic,spotless clean (stayed numerous times) Go for seaveiw, stunning. Staff very friendly etc.

You also have a nice little selection bars their too. Coach Horses, Jarrow etc.

Margaurite

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

Sorry, just realized it's Murf i should be answering to. Lol..

Margaurite

chippenham
Level Contributor
381 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

Mar Blau is my favourite but is closed in March/April. Love the Hotel Marconi as well just along from the Villa de Mar as seaviews are fabulous. You can hear the sea in the morning. However the food is pretty basic. Great choice at breakfast though. Going there January and possibly March. Television is small and antiquated but only want a bit of backgroud noise when getting dressed to go out. Check it out.

Sue

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

Hi benimadChippe

You are correct, forgot about it closing April. Seemed to have it in my mind it was till end March. Yes the Marconi another good hotel. I didn't mention it because of the food to be honest.

By the way, have you seen the rooms in the Golden? Very nice.

Margaurite

All The Best by the way.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,947 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

Atladtida appts above jarrowlad, coach and horses. good clean appts, english women on reception. less than 5 mins from your hotel.

chippenham
Level Contributor
381 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

Margaurite. No not seen the Golden rooms. Will have a look now. Booked flight for March ages ago but was going to book hotel when we get back after this Beni holiday. Your favourite The Corona was coming up reasonable on one site the other day. Happy New Year to you.

Regards

Sue.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

Staying in the Corona Del Mar June/Sept this year beni....

Know it's the nearest to VDM but didn't think right choice for a group lads.

Yes rooms in Golden looked lovely.

Margaurite

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
227 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cheap hotel close to villa del mar

Cheers peeps

Apologies when I posted I never noticed I was on the Mrs log in but she won't mind its for a great cause