We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy jet

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Easy jet

First time on this forum,hello all.could anybody tell me do you still get 10 kilo of hand luggage on easy jet even if you've bought a luggage allowance.thanks.p

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy jet

Hi Molly. Every EJ passenger is allowed one piece of cabin baggage which must not be bigger than 56cmx45cmx25cm, including wheels. There is no weight restriction other than the requirement that you must be able to comfortably lift it up and down from the overhead locker yourself.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy jet

Cheers matey my names paul this is the wife's account .never flown easy jet before,heard boardings a nightmare.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy jet

No boarding not a nightmare,every passenger has there own seat now!no need for a mad scramble!!

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy jet

You'll be find Paul. EJ now allocate seat numbers so there is no longer any need for the old 'boarding stampede'. I used them a couple of times last year and will be doing so in the future. Have a good trip.

Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy jet

welcome to the forum paul ! travelled with easy jet numerous times ! wouldn t fly with any one else (unless it was cheaper) you can reserve your seats when you book the flight! which makes boarding easier.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy jet

Thanks for the swift replys.first time in beni for a few years,been holidaying outside Europe for a few years except for Zante last year.never found anywhere even close to having the same amount of nightlife,including cancan.roll on June . Paul

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Easy jet

As others have said, no problems at all with Easyjet boarding nowadays.

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
859 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easy jet

Great airline Easy Jet, flown with them hell of alot and would rate them the best of the best.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Easy jet

Don't believe everything you hear :) I always fly with Easyjet, never a problem, longest delay has been 10 minutes and staff the most attentive i've ever known, especially considering i HATE flying with a passion!!

Any flight info you should check the official websites of that Airline Molly, because as i've said time and time again, if you get to the check in and you have something wrong you cannot turn round and say "them nice people on TA said it was x y or z" they will just laugh and say "why didn't you check our Term and Conditions.. if you do that, and print them off and take them with you together with your online boarding pass and passport you are set :)

CB

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easy jet

Hello Molly Brown, Paul

Welcome to the forum. Although we don't fly easyjet. All the families do.

They have never had any problems, like others have said.

Marguarite

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm