We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alternative to Cafe B

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Alternative to Cafe B

Just broke the bad news to my full of fun cousin, and her mate,who are going next week for a birthday treat,and usually live in the Cafe B,that its closed till about the 20th,They are devistated to say the least lol,just need the forums thoughts on where to go for a similar night out, there staying in the orange.,Im getting past all this but my cousin loves it.They are single women in there 40,s so anything goes,ha ha.....Thanks Linda.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

Linda I'm much older than them but my two fav night outs in Beni are the tropical & Rock & Roll house I think both will be open,after the acts finnish at about 1am the disco starts & all the old and modern songs get played!I've had some very good times in both venues till about 3 in the morning granted not in Jan or Feb so don't know how busy it will be late at night then!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

plent of other places to go l/m and think other clubs in the SQ will be open.as hazel says the tropical and R/R house.. and tell them to pop into the town club and catch some good acts. plus sanatras. to name but a few.... PTO happy holidays

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

sinatras is a good bet, nice big terrace , packed last year in april , either ther or jokers

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

is there a new place by the orange called formla one????

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,555 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

When we were there Jan/Feb time, some of the disco clubs in the Square like Beachcomber, Hippodrome and Bahamas were closed but Sinatra's was always open for late nights and it's opposite the Orange. The Square is quiet in January.

To be honest not sure if the Tropical and Rock n Roll House are open every night in January (anyone know?) but they'd need taxis back from there.

Can understand them being gutted about Cafe B being closed Linda, bet that's what attracted them to stay at the Orange! They'll find plenty of places open though but it's finding somewhere for a dance like Cafe B.

Jules

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

yes J/T very hard if not impposible to find somewhere like cafe b for the dancing. just about one of the best places to dance the night away.. if not the only one??

Edited: 10 January 2013, 23:26
Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

Thanks for all replies,but jules, as usual, you have it spot on,they just wanted to wonder back to the orange from the cafe b,maybe sinatras could fit the bill,i do wonder tho what the formula one is like,anyway thanks again....Linda.

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

What about reflex? Not been in the one in benidorm but go in our local one and love it. Back to the 80's all the way!

manchester
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

We were in Sinatras last January and at least you can still have a dance when the acts have finished, usually Carlos is on on about 1 which hopefully gets a few up dancing and then it all depends on how many are in, the bonus is of course that it is right opposite the Orange. John

manchester
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Alternative to Cafe B

Tinkerbilinda where is reflex? or do you mean Flares on Calle Gerona?

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm