We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my old dad

rutherglen
Level Contributor
296 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
my old dad

he is coming up for 94,he , loves to dance, and likes a bit of femail company ,icould somebody , recommend , a , good night out for him, he likes to go to bed about 4am ,as , he is not as sprightly ,as, he, was.. he is coming as a lone traveller , in february , he is all inclusive , at the flamingo oasis. .---bill

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,895 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my old dad

Plenty going on for your dad in and around the Flamingo Oasis Bill but he's likely to be too lively for most women in the 70-90 age group by the sounds of it!

4am, make that 50-60 yr olds too! Lol

Tropical near by for a late night dance and maybe a bit of bopping at the Rock 'n Roll House! (If they're open in Feb).

He sounds a star!

Jules

uk
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: my old dad

Haha well done to him

London, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: my old dad

Introduce him to Sticky Vicky...they're in the same age group..lol!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: my old dad

Yes i'm sure as Jules says he'll enjoy the bars across the road. Febs always a bit hit & miss these days, but Tropical Bar will certainly be open with usually 3 or 4 acts on each night & dancing after. Rock & Roll House a great bar too and also Levi's showboat just past his hotel. Decent entertainment in the hotel too! Its great to hear that he's still up & giving it some shapes with the best of them!

Best regards - Taggy

Belfast
Level Contributor
557 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: my old dad

Fair play to him! Hope he has a great time!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,148 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: my old dad

Good for your dad, he puts me to shame! 94 is an incredible age to be travelling to Benidorm on his own and a 4.00am bedtime? I'm dead on my feet by midnight. Hope he has the time of his life!

7. Re: my old dad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 April 2013, 13:22
8. Re: my old dad

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2013, 10:49
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
346 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: my old dad

what is his insurance premium!

10. Re: my old dad

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 January 2013, 19:05
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm