We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

Hi

I am travelling from the airport in the next week and would like to know which is the most reliable and reasonable company to use. Easyjet seem to use Holiday Taxis but on the Easyjet website it is about £16.00 per person return. Travel Republic seem to use ResortHoppa, they seem to be a bit cheaper. Would be grateful for any advice. Many thanks.

manchester
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

TR were using Flybus, very cheap but you can expect several drop offs, similar to other low cost transfers. John

southport
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

We always use travel republic and have never had any problems.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

Pretty much all the low cost transfers are the same, depending where you are staying, to how many drop offs. I have used most of them, and they are all pretty reliable.

alva
Level Contributor
242 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

just back today from beni me and my wife booked flybus through travel republic for £4 each good value but alot of drop offs just pot luck with them the local bus leaves the airport to beni every hour cost €2.75 or dave is the best for private taxi

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

The alsa bus costs € 8.40,single don't know where u got that price from??

manchester
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

Sorry vince, I think you are mistaken as well. they would have to put them on every five minutes at that price! now that would be a bargain. John

alva
Level Contributor
242 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

sorry must have been tripping i was a bit ruff to be fair i am back out on saturday i will have a look but if four or more in the group i think dave at costa blanca private transfers is hard to beat

Belfast N. Ireland
Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

In Benidorm now, used TR (again) - yes Flybus was the company, helpful driver, first drop off, etc. - lucky I know. At £2 each way per person, can't look elsewhere - taxi is about £30 even with 4. TR for the win year after year (BTW they never seem to use the same company 2 years in a row in my experience).

Go for it.

alva
Level Contributor
242 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

yip travel republic are hard to beat at that price was just saying i was 2 hours with tr and 45 mins with dave and on return picked up at 8am with tr and 10am with dave so extra 3 hours at the great villa del mar for 20 bucks more

Dublin
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport transfer from alicante to benidorm

Sorry how much does dave charge for axi?

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm