We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Servigroup Castilla

Hull
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Servigroup Castilla

Hi, I have booked in at the Servigroup Castilla for me and my husband in April, we are a mature couple, anyone else stayed at this hotel, and what was it like? also would appreciate advice on local bars, entertainment etc for a mature couple.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,685 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Servigroup Castilla

You have some very good bars very close-by. you will be spoilt for choice. Also you are next door to the hotel rio park which has good drinks prices. Near to calle Ibiza where you can buy just about everything at reasonable prices, also a Eurotabaco money exchange on calle Ibiza.

Edited: 20 January 2013, 18:58
Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
7,982 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Servigroup Castilla

servi group hotels have some good entertainment every night and the two drinks for one offer will still be on in april,

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,105 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Servigroup Castilla

Colinlinda on here are regulars to the Castilla (see their TA review on the hotel). They love it and rate it highly. Seems a friendly hotel, more suited to mature guests with excellent standards. Some very cheap bars nearby too.

Im sure they will be on later to give further information. Great reviews on TA.

Good choice of hotel.

Jules

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Servigroup Castilla

always amazes me when someone books a hotel then comes on T/A and asks whats it like .? not just this poster but it happens all the time ,when I,m spending my money , research beforehand is critical especially in these hard economic times

Level Contributor
570 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Servigroup Castilla

Totally agree with you Sunday's .As they say

LOOK before you LEAP

Tigerti

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,105 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Servigroup Castilla

It is 5 out of 202 hotels on TA so it's a good start for anyone I reckon. Reviews are brilliant.

Maybe Sheena was just wanting some extra personal tips about the hotel and what's around it from Castilla regulars on here.

But agree pre-warned is pre-armed usually.

Jules

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
162 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Servigroup Castilla

Hi

I stay at the Castilla regulary have posted 2 reviews on it. I like that it's a small hotel the location is great not far from the square/strip & old town but still in a quiet location. Staff are brilliant, food is great & everywhere is spotless. If the 2 for 1 drinks promotion isn't on there's plenty of places close bye. Entertainment in hotel isn't great but they do a free trip to Benidorm Palace you should try. Ask for a room overlooking the pool & the end rooms are corner rooms & are bigger.

Enjoy

cumbria
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Servigroup Castilla

What is mature these days 40 + 60+80+ ????

yorkshire
Level Contributor
663 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Servigroup Castilla

Enjoyed our stay at Castilla, food and drink v good, had entertainment in the bar 2 4 one may still be on, we went down YBR to Bill and Marinas for a drink, chat and sun ourselves in day after a good walk round, get a good breakfast in there, Dutch one is good, Got BBs, Tiggers and cheep and cheerful next door, Rio Park connect bar have turns on every night, down road if you like Al Bowlly old time singers is Shooters bar, we always ended up at Presley's bar later on, very friendly bar, John and Edna always went to Traffic lights bar then back to Presley's only a stroll from Castilla. Loads of bars just short walk away

East Lothian...
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Servigroup Castilla

Watching this post with interest.

Intending to go for a week in June, not too familier with Benidorm. Had considered Hotel Flash, until recent reports.

Now looking at Servigroup Venus or Castilla, Any advice on these or others would be appreciated.

We are couple late 50's, like good hotel, reasonable food, large sun terrace or pool area, night entertainment, tributes or band etc.

Like going for a walk during day and after evening meal before entertainment.

Any suggestions.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm