We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clinica Benidorm

scotland
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Topic
Clinica Benidorm

Can anyone please tell me if Clinica Benidorm is in the New Town or Old Town,wee debate going on lol.

London/Essex
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Clinica Benidorm

Any decent Tapas Bars within 81 yards or metres from the Clinica or Hotel?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Clinica Benidorm

There are a couple of spanish cafes across the road from the hospital, i'm sure that they do have tapas, i didnt have any, i use to just have a coffee while waiting for my dad to finnish his dialysis

23. Re: Clinica Benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2014, 14:35
houghton-le-spring
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Clinica Benidorm

could you tell me how far this is from ambassador playa hotel and if you know how much a taxi would cost

doncaster
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Clinica Benidorm

how far is clinica from gran bali hotel

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Clinica Benidorm

quite away really from bali the hospital is in old town but boading new town, we get the taxi from rio park to clinic and back when its hubby dialysis day the fare vaires from just under 5 euro to 6euro each way depending on traffic alot busier at weekends vicky

Edited: 05 September 2014, 23:31
Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Clinica Benidorm

Can anyone recommend a decent 4 star all inclusive hotel within 10 mins walking distance of the Clinica?

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Clinica Benidorm

Can anyone recommend a decent 4 star all inclusive hotel within 10 mins walking distance of the Clinica?

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,061 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Clinica Benidorm

princesa . would be the nearest

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply