We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what hotel has the best food?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
what hotel has the best food?

im thinking of booking either the ambassador/helios/sol pelicanos/pueblo

can anyone recommend any of these hotels thanks

suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: what hotel has the best food?

got to be the don pancho

kent
Level Contributor
290 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: what hotel has the best food?

rio park and all inc flamingo oasis is great

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,392 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: what hotel has the best food?

Ruidor food amazing gala night Friday even has prawn cocktail each roll on 26 th march ! Cheers mike and sue xx

Level Contributor
109 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: what hotel has the best food?

I've stayed at ambassador and breakfast was good but lunch and evening was a bit repetitive. I have heard good things about the helios apparently the food is fantastic. I would like to stay at the pelicanos mainly because there pool looks amazing but i always seem to find a cheaper deal else where. Like I found on thomson the regente 550 each all inclusive including flights and transfers and sometimes you can pay full board for over 500. So it's good to have a good look around before you book. We don't intend staying in the hotel all the time but it didnt work out a lot dearer to go all inclusive and if you have drinks around the hotel and with meals it all adds up.

liverpool
Level Contributor
848 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: what hotel has the best food?

pueblo food. is the best. lots of choice. when we stayed there. plenty of entertainment. for chilfren.

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: what hotel has the best food?

stayed in pueblo 3 weeks ago food was good plenty choise even had proper sausages at breakfast lol there was something there for everyone and the puddings were fab mind they are in all spanish hotels as people say you cant go wrong with a servigroup hotel they have some of the best in benidorm

cheers the fatboy

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: what hotel has the best food?

If you fancy All-Inclusive then we found the Magic Rock Gardens Hotel's food very good (now known as Magic Aqua Rock after refurb) With their All-Inclusive card you can also use most of the other "Magic" hotels facilities, pools, food, drink etc all around Benidorm. A free bus takes you round the other hotels in the chain if you fancy a change from your own hotel.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,096 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: what hotel has the best food?

riviera beach , they have an english lady pastry chef who makes fantastic cakes

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,538 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: what hotel has the best food?

the poster is taking a child...isnt the Riviara adults only Mallcum???

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,096 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: what hotel has the best food?

i missed were she said she is taking a child thought it was just about food , doh !!!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm