We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Down hill bike ride

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Down hill bike ride

I fancy having a go at this when im over in March ! Were can you book it, and approx cost .many thanks hutch.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Down hill bike ride

Hi Hutch you can book it at the rowntown office opp Ambassador hotel,think its about 30 euros and they pick you up outside the pelicanoss. Its a good day out, but take your own packed lunch

Callosa D.En Sarria
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Down hill bike ride

www.thedownhillbikeride.com

Edited: 25 January 2013, 11:31
Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Down hill bike ride

Marco Polo on Ave Europa will fix you up. Adults cost €36 and children under 12 cost €25. You'll find the trips on sale elsewhere throughout the resort, but I don't know how other prices compare.

marcopoloexpediciones.es/index.php/…dhbr

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Down hill bike ride

at the roundtown offices the downhill bike ride costs 32€ per adult...it is a great day out, the views are spectacular...lunch can be purchased for 5€ or you can bring your own....

Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Down hill bike ride

Many thanks folks much appreciated .regards hutch

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
156 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Down hill bike ride

Contact Gary direct at the e-mail address given by Callosapete. He has e-mail on his phone and will reply pretty much straight away. We don't do the bike ride but we have been walking with him several times (the other side of the business). he's a great guy - very reliable and will pick you up just about anywhere in Benidorm.

inverness
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Down hill bike ride

Ive done it a few times and agree its great fun. Suitable for all fitness levels as very little uphill cycling. The van always follows the slowest cyclist so someone there if you have a bike problem. If you have enough you can just go in the van. Dont think many will struggle I managed no bother.

Only thing is you are very exposed if a cold or wet day.The organisers provide fleeces gloves etc if needed.

Think March will be a good time to do it, weather warming up nicely but not too hot.

Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Down hill bike ride

Thanks all , i ll e mail Gary nearer the time and probably inquire about the walking trips as well .regards hutch

Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Down hill bike ride

E mailed Gary direct ,as the good folk on here suggested d/h/bikeride cost 32 euros. many thanks hutch

London, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Down hill bike ride

I was thinking of this as well. I fancy doing some activity rather than soending all my afternoons on a beach or supping ale.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm