We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cafe Benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cumbria
Level Contributor
133 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Cafe Benidorm

According to their facebook page they re-opened last night for all you Cafe B fans

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cafe Benidorm

Thanks for the info,hope it's not changed too much,but hope the toilets have,lol...Linda.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
133 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cafe Benidorm

will agree with that 100% the toilets were a disgrace

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,976 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cafe Benidorm

they have reopened earlier than they said so not sure what sort of refurb its had ,

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
666 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cafe Benidorm

cant understand why people rave about cafe b the loos are a disgrace the manager hound you to get another drink when he your glass getting low and there,s nearly always a scrap there,s loads and loads of great places to spend and drink without that place this is just my oppinion off course

London, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cafe Benidorm

The disgusting toilets are still there. However, last time they had new tiolets as well. I can't say I've ever seen any fights there.

Newcastle upon...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cafe Benidorm

This place is the worst bar ever staff are rude if they even acknowledge you music is crap dj doesn't do requests as he just plays a cd you know what time it is by the song that's playing!! Old people dancing well left foot to the right, they need to get this bar into this century with music and as for the crap I think I am really take that, west life, etc they neither look like them or sound like them.. They also let the Eastern Europeans in who are watching you ready to rob you either inside or out!!! Even the pr staff on the street laugh when you tell them your going in!! Who the hell goes to a bar full of pensioners side stepping to the drifters for gods sake that bar needs closing down or bombing preferably with the saddos in!! Horrific sums that bar up

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cafe Benidorm

Wow that's some post don't hold back now???

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cafe Benidorm

lol got to agree some post but each to there own cafe b is different from most bars on the strip and that's whats good about it some people dont like boom boom boom music and like the cheesy 80s tunes i love cafe b and i find the staff great if i want disco ile go to bahamas or one of the other clubs on the strip cafe b has been there a long time and is always busy even when i was there in feb so they must be doing something right back in may but wont be there as dont take the daughter up the square

rutherglen
Level Contributor
296 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cafe Benidorm

good reply , holiday fun , just what this forum needs --bill

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Cafe Benidorm

Holiday fun strange name for such a misery ,you must be right and everyone that uses cafe b must be wrong live and let live

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm