We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Board basis

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Board basis

Hi, looking to book a holiday to Benidorm in July, we have been a few times and usually rent a villa with a group, however this year it is just me and my wife and we are going to stay in a hotel, What board basis would you recommend? is all inclusive good? is it worth the extra money for the free drinks?

Or is it a trap lol? any advice would be great. Cheers!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,585 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Board basis

Yes Jules same here. Seen that too Taggy, numerous times.

Margaurite

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Board basis

Yep that's my experience to Harry,come on all u folk that can get A/l for cheaper than S/C let us in on the secret,I'm sure we would all like to book there???

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,927 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Board basis

It's the luck of the draw. In the past you could get the £99 to £150 deals on the Flamningo Oasis with JMC and thomsons. They used to practically give the last few package holidays away there.

However, to answer you question I have seen package A/Inc holidays working out cheaper than S/C apartments, if only "one" person is travelling. Comparing like with like, not comparing cheapest apartments with a three star hotel.

I have booked many of them for myself in the past. Some of the deals could have been cancellations where others have already paid towards the holiday.

24. Re: Board basis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 April 2013, 19:05
Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,585 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Board basis

Cabana Hotel on T/R 29 May/8 June, eg of the way board prices can vary, with very little difference,except maybe type room.

Margaurite

suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Board basis

wife and i always stay h b like to get out and about drinks are quite cheap

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Board basis

ive booked flamingo oasis for end of march £802 for 2 of us all inc, terrelta apartments were coming up a lot more for self catering:))))

La Orotava, Spain
Level Contributor
834 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Board basis

Avoid ALL Inclusive as it is a waste of money. Benidorm is cheap enough not to bother with ALL Inc. For a nice hotel on the beach look at the Hotel Brisa nicely revamped a few years ago. Close enough to all the action, but a superb location. Used by quite a few decent tour operators.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Brisa
Hotel Brisa
305 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
29. Re: Board basis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm