We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet2 holidays

Billingham, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
jet2 holidays

hi we have booked a jet2 package hol for july 3rd staying at marina, it says transfers are include. do jet 2 have their own coach thought i saw one when i was there in oct. hope it gets to hotel fairly quick as have a 3yr old who is a nightmare on a bus. thanks mar.

La Orotava, Spain
Level Contributor
662 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: jet2 holidays

The Madeira Centro is as close as coaches can get to the Avenida, it is a pedestrian street, but only a short 200 meter walk.

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: jet2 holidays

Must have dropped off in old town last then gazboy.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
890 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: jet2 holidays

hi, i used them last year and will be this year. transfers took just under one hour.....no problems

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: jet2 holidays

Nearest drop of point is ruzafa, but for some reason driver wanted to dump everyone off at Madeira centro! Not ideal when your over 75 with cases and hand luggage for 1 months stay

Edited: 05 March 2013, 22:21
Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,999 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: jet2 holidays

Coaches are no longer allowed to drop off on Ruzafa.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,177 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: jet2 holidays

Don't know about Benidorm but they have their own transfer coaches in Majorca and it was a very quick service. We literally left within minutes of getting on the coach.

lancashire
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: jet2 holidays

I use jet 2 all the time and they do have there own coaches it's about 45 mins transfer time.. Hope this as helped... R

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: jet2 holidays

As per my first post. Jet2 do not have their own busses, they have a contract with abas a2b, yes they have jet2 emblazoned all down the side but anyone can book a transfer on them whether they are jet2 clients or not. Booked my latest transfer through travel republic and it was with abas, and yes it had many jet2 holidays clients on it, but I booked all elements of my trip myself, flights with jet2 and accommodation through a local letting agent. On the one occasion I did book a jet2 holiday package transfers were still with an abas coach but it was wrapped in the livery of La Nucia FC. It just depends what vehicle is available from the abas fleet at the time. Of course all jet2 package clients will be on an abas coach rather than any of the other transfer companies. It least that is all where benidorm is concerned, I would hazard a guess they have similar arrangements elsewhere.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: jet2 holidays

Agree with Beffy - I was on the "Jet2" coach on Boxing day despite not booking with them. I noticed that the staff at the ABAS transfer desk all had Jet2 uniforms too.

But it was a really good transfer. Took 1 hour 10 mins from getting on the bus to checking in at hotel.

Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: jet2 holidays

I think the thread has answered it's own question. You could be an hour or could be 2hrs 45mins.

But just to make a correction to the above. Jet2 in Majorca do not have their own coaches. We were more than 4 hours from airport to hotel in September. Complained to rep who I don't think believed us at first but phoned other reps / hotels and confirmed the next day we were correct and kept appologising. She informed us that they would like their own coaches but are not allowd to own them in Majorca. She told us to complain when we got back. We did and heard nothing, they phoned my mobile 1 month after return as a courtesy call. I gave them the transfer story and all I got was sorry. I know these things happen and I know it is nothing to do with Benidorm but I wrote at the time on the Cala D'Orr forum.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm