We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best breakfast in the old town

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best breakfast in the old town

Looking for a really good English breakfast around the old town what are people's favourites ? Also booked my return flight with travel agents but decided to fly out 2 days earlier as the bro in law couldn't get the same dates as me and my friends, will I be ok to return on my original flight even though I never flew out? I should of checked 1st I know - is it advisable to take a walk up to the cross at night to take some photos of the town from above or again stupid question? Lol cheers peeps 3 weeks and counting

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

For breakfast, Caspers, Dominoes and Café Michael all have excellent reputations.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,020 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

caspers will take some beating , but the coach and horses overlooking the harbour is good to

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

Its a long walk up to the cross especially in the dark. Not sure how safe it is up there at night as its a place youngsters go in their cars and hang out. Views are amazing though.

Callosa D.En Sarria
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

And I believe they do a great breakfast up there too !!

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,911 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

You need a good breakfast after walking all that way. Could take you until morning.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,911 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

No it's Not advisable to walk up to the cross at night. There are No refreshments at the cross. Anyone walking there (during the day) should take a cold drink and a snack.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

Bar Domino does great Breakfast :-)

tyne&wear
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

Jarrow Lad in the old town, not far from Dove Park, has a lovely sun terrace. Derick & Jackie do a first class full english breakfast. Which i am sure you will enjoy.

manchester
Level Contributor
988 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

My vote goes to Dominos

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best breakfast in the old town

mmmmmmmm were staying next to the Jarrow lad, might have to sample their breakfast

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm