We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamenco dancing

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Prestonpans, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Flamenco dancing

I'd like to learn this, is there anywhere I can go and watch and perhaps join in once I have the confidence? I do a lot of dancing anyway and would love to add this to my repertoire.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
769 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamenco dancing

If no one can come up with an answer, when you get to Benidorm ask any of the locals, don't bother asking the reps as they will have no idea. Best of luck!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,503 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamenco dancing

Hi Jack,

Apart the Benidorm Palace, where you can watch. You'll find some hotels show Flamenco Dancing as part of entertainment. Pop in the odd Hotel when passing. If any Flamenco on, you could buy a drink and enjoy the show. Some let the audience participate too.

Margaurite

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,634 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamenco dancing

Will you have use of a car, Piscina restaurant in Parcent have a flamenco night once a month in summer 18€ ish with a meal included.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamenco dancing

if you really want to learn then Seville is the place with lots of authentic flamenco schools , some also do residential courses, fly in to Malaga and hire a car, although there are some lowcost airlines flying to Seville

Prestonpans, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamenco dancing

Thanks, not deadly serious but more for leisure. I just fancied trying it out.

Appreciate the replies and unfortunately will not have the use of a car.

6. Re: Flamenco dancing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm