We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the weather like just now??

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
56 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
What's the weather like just now??

We're due to fly on Wednesday and I can't wait!!!!

What's the weather like at the moment?? Bikini weather?? Is it really cold at night?

Oh please, please let it be roastie toastie :-)

glasgow
Level Contributor
316 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the weather like just now??

Its brightened up into a nice day but was cardigan weather this morning. People now on beach.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
56 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the weather like just now??

Thanks Happyhols.

I was out with 2 jumpers, jacket and gloves this morning and it's still baltic here!!

It will even be great to wear shorts and t-shirt :-)

Hope it heats up for later in the week!!

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,541 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the weather like just now??

Been a nice fine but not hot day, averaged around 17 but still pleasant. Not worn a cardi during day. Weather is predicted to get up to 26 in next couple of days.

Was still lovely sat in the Secret Fountain, not sunbathing weather but warm enough.

Jules

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the weather like just now??

Long trousers on this morning but turned into a pleasent afternoon. Now sitting in tropical bar and its quite warm.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's the weather like just now??

Have a nice evening Aldente!

Best regards - Taggy

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's the weather like just now??

OK, so people are sat in Benidorm at 17degrees in long trousers saying its a little chilly. Thats a usual beach weather summers day in the UK!!!! Going out tomorrow and WILL be down on the beach Wednesday morning for a dip.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
56 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's the weather like just now??

26 yes please!!! We were in benidorm from 26th march last year for a week and it was roasting. Keeping fingers crossed we'll get a few days of sunbathing.

Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What's the weather like just now??

Think it was more to do with the cool breeze and lots of cloud around this morning.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's the weather like just now??

You lucky thing you Mike same as me I love a good cold dip in the ocean,but this time I have to wait until June.....hope you enjoy Aldente!.....and anyone else that's going soon...hope it all goes according to plan

Best wishes,Mike

10. Re: What's the weather like just now??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 06:18