We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet 2 online check in

Coventry
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Jet 2 online check in

Hi all we have an option of checking in online with Jet 2 (flying from East Midlands), if we use this option how long before flight do we need to be there does anyone know? And do we have to check in online to avoid charges if we wanted to check in at the airport instead

Thanks

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Jet 2 online check in

Hi Terry,

Jet2 flights Charge for on line check in & airport check in. Prices can and do vary depending on airport/destination. On line the cheapest!

Margaurite

Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Jet 2 online check in

The way i understand it is .

If you check in online with hand luggage their is no charge , if you check in online with hold luggage their is a charge (scandalous ) , if you check in online with hold luggage as part of a package no charge .

Coventry
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Jet 2 online check in

We managed to check in online, as part of a package, no charge for us. Had seats picked since sept '12, boarding passes printed off for both journeys and parking paid for. Roll on the 31st, really excited about our first visit to Benidorm

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Jet 2 online check in

I know folk who checkin online then literarily turn up about 30mins before they fly. Its fine when queues are small, but I know folk have done this same thing and missed a flight due to being held up at security. As a rule I always make sure im checked in and passed through security 2 hours before I fly. that way im not risking missing my flight. Just worth considering that's all.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Jet 2 online check in

Hi Telstar,

That's correct! Yes dany,Packages different.

Margaurite

Coventry
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Jet 2 online check in

Familyof6- I'm not laid back enough to leave it until 30 min to go lol, we will be there nice and early, even with online check in

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Jet 2 online check in

im one of those sad types that is there 6 hours before im due to fly and im always first to checkin. Sad but safe...lol

Coventry
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Jet 2 online check in

I am exactly the same lol I always fear the worse with traffic and check in queues, I would rather be a few hours early

29. Re: Jet 2 online check in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm