We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Levante club

blackpool
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Levante club

Hi , we booked a holiday at first choice and asked for a hotel at the top of a hill, the agent showed us the Levante club showing it nearer to beach than the dynastic we're we stayed last year, when we got home we looked it up and found it was way up the top of the road. My husband has walking issues and walks with a stick. Should I ring the travel agent and complain

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,998 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Levante club

So many of these travel agents give inaccurate advice and you're right, the Levante Club Hotel isn't closer to the beach, it's situated well up that road with the Tropical opposite.

Having said that, it's a good hotel with excellent entertainment venues nearby. I hope you don't mind me suggesting but would your husband consider using a mobility scooter which would solve the problem?

To be much closer (if you're intent on changing), the Nereo would be the better location on that road).

Jules

blackpool
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Levante club

Hi thanks for you advice , I might go into the travel agents this afternoon and have a word. Regarding mobility scooters there is no way he would use one unless he was unable to walk at all. A lot of people who use them here in Blackpool don t really need them and they are so over weight with no exercise.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,275 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Levante club

Taxi and bus stop is outside the hotel we stayed there when it was a thomson gold hotel it is very nice but a long walk to sea front but yes has Julie says a mobility scooter would solve the problem

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,275 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Levante club

Ruidor or don pancho hotel very close to beach

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Levante club

I dont want to seem rude, but if your husband has mobility issues, why would you have wanted a Hotel at top of a hill or am I reading your post incorrectly?.

blackpool
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Levante club

Hi, we did nt want one at the top of a hill, the travel agent showed us on a map that it was next to gala placid a and it was not to far out.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Levante club

Shows how much the travel agent know then the Gala Plasida is at the top of a HILL too,i think she was thinking about the Levente Club appts which is near that hotel,get it changed to Nearo ,its near the beach & one the flat as other posters have said!!

blackpool
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Levante club

hi, i have been into First Choice where we booked the holiday and the girl who sold it us is nt in till tomorrow, The girl we spoke to seems to think there s nothing they will be able to do as its a late booking. She had read the notes which the original girl left and she had showed use the LEVANTE APARTMENTS by mistake instead of Levante Club Hotel on the map. We are going to have to use taxis while we are there which is more expense. I am not happy with First Choice.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,866 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Levante club

yes 15 minutes walk from the front to the Levante Club Hotel, walked it last Friday

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,998 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Levante club

I had a feeling she'd looked at the apartments, there's often confusion about the two.

I'd ask to speak to the manager, she's mis-sold you this holiday based on her error.

I'd be very annoyed too. What's the use of using incompetent travel agents? I suppose you have to be grateful she didn't direct you to the Magic Aqua Rock hotel! Hope you get sorted lazy lady.

Jules