We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

is the copper kettle bar still open next to the hawaili appartments new town 1980s

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

Copper Kettle is on Calle Gerona opposite jumping jacks. Been there many years and still open.

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
347 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

My parents would go nowhere else but this place for years, it was ok for a quick one but never understood the fascination!

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
7,982 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

maybe the fascination of the kettle is the tetley mild on draught that they sell ,

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
2,177 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

No, I've never understood its fascination either. It's cheap but that's it (other than the Mild) as far as I can see. Everyone seems to be telepathic too - never a spoken word, silence and yet all so in tune with each other.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

wrong one this one was built on a hill i jumped out the window thinkin g it was only afew feet high after drinking sangria but because of the hill it was about 10 feet high sore head next day

Lee, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

My parents have been going to the Copper Kettle for almost 30 years. They love it there. The landlady is a very nice caring person. If it has been open for more than 30 years they must be doing something right. Not many bars have been in the same hands for that long!

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

Only other one I know, tetera de cobra, is on the corner of calle londres and calle lisboa

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

it is tetera de cobra cafe now it was the copper kettle bar 1980 sold good beer vand sangria played latest disco music at that time also had a pool table was very poplar with all nationalitys some great nights there some terrible hang overs

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

Copper kettle bar is shut down and derelict/

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: copper kettle bar benidorm 1980

Copper kettle is a tiny shut down empty bar will be pulled down soon.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm