We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

Manchester, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

Hi All

I posted the question below earlier today on the Costa Blanca Forum and the suggestion was that I post my qestion on the Benidorm Formum, so here goes:

I have booked flights to Alicante without reasearching the accomodation! I am taking my kids aged 5 & 6 and elderly mother for a week

I thought I would easily find what I wanted but I'm struggling. What I am after is:

a 4 or 5 star All Inclusive Aparthotel or Apartment near to the beach that has a Kids Cub and Evening Entertainment.

I'm happy for it to be in Benidorm but if its is elsewhere then that is fine to - hence why I trierd the Costa Blanca Forum.

When searching all I seem to be coming up with are Hotels in Benidorm which are All Inclusive but there does not seem to be any aparthotels or apartments. I need to have a separate bedroom for the kids.

The Apartments that I have found eiter don't have a All Inclusive option or lack a Kids Club and Spa.

Because my mum has limited mobility we don't plan on venturing far instead we just want a nice AI resort were the kids are catered for and we can relax.

The closest thing I have found so far is the Albir Garden Resort - but the reviews aren't great.

To give you some idea of what I'm after, we usually stay at the Holiday Village Costa Del Sol

If anyone has a recommondation then please let me know. I didn't imagine it would be so difficult. and panic is starting to set in.

Fingers crossed someone can help????

Thanks

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

Have you had a look at the Magic Chain ? Magic Monika at La Cala is popular with family groups

Magic Villa-del-mar is 10 yards from Beach with superb Spa !

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,221 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

I honestly think you're going to struggle in Benidorm meeting those requirements MissNeno. I'm always complaining about the lack of aparthotel type places in Beni of the kind you describe.

My first thoughts were the Magic Aqua Rock hotel A/I in the master superior suites with separate room for the children but it's up a steep hill so no good for your mum.

You could try the Magic Monika in Cala Finestrat but it's not at the standard you're wanting;

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g672812-d2644…

Be easy to recommend good A/I hotels like the Flamingo Oasis but there's not separate bedroom/apartment accommodation.

Excellent apartments like the Gemelos 22 bu they don't have children's clubs or A/I. Terralta Apts are also excellent but again only s/c.

There's certainly no 5 Stars in Benidorm except Villa Venecia (not suitable for kids) and the Melia Villitania (outside Benidorm and not really suitable).

I hope others can suggest something because I can't identify anywhere exactly to your requirements. Villa del Mar is a lovely hotel but not apartment type accommodation and doesn't have balconies.

Jules

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,221 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

The other two you could consider (but more 3 star) are the Marconfort Flamingo Aparthotel in Benidorm itself or the Magic Atrium Apartments in the Old Town where you take your A/I in the Cristal Park (and can use many of the Magic Group hotels apart from Villa Venecia and villa del Mar for meals).

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187525-d2644…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187525-d1161…

Too many stags and hens use these places for my liking but take a look at the reviews.

Jules

Manchester, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

Thanks for the message I will have a look a your suggestion

Cheers

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,221 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

If it was just a lovely hotel opposite the beach with excellent standards that you were looking for I'd suggest the Corona del Mar in the Poniente area. Not sure about kids club there though.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187525-d2643…

Jules

Manchester, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

Hi Jules

Thank you so much for all the information!

The post before yours also suggested the Magic Chain, so I'm going to look at those now.

The resorts Albir and Calpe have also been suggested. I'm not familar with either but I will look to see if they have any offerings.

Once again thanks for taking the time to reply

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,221 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

This A/I apartment resort in Calpe seems worth looking at. Has a free shuttle bus into Calpe or you'd need a hire car but plenty going on at the hotel complex it seems. Calpe has fabulous beaches but more low key than Benidorm. You can go on a boat trip to Beni from there though.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Jules

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,899 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

Magic Rock superior suite with sitting room and balconies would be ideal. You may need to hire a motor scooter for your mum if she has walking difficulties at an extra charge of around 60 euro per week.

Otherwise I would say forget the A/Inc option and you will then have more choice of hotels and accommodation.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,221 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

Looking at that link for the Calpe 'resort', it looks superb. 5 pools with lots of water features, masses of kids activities, professional type evening shows, range of accommodation with superb views and well reviewed A/I food and drink package.

It's a 20 min walk to beaches I think but a shuttle bus is provided.

Don't know costs however, many of the bungalows are privately owned.

Jules

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,552 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help!! All Inclusive Aparthotel with Kids Club & Spa???

Hi Miss Neno,

I think the Hotel Corona Del Mar would be a excellent choice as Jules suggested. The Hotel is in a beautiful location, and on the flat which would be suitable for your mum with her limited mobility. The kiddies club/entertainment is excellent, and takes part around the pools, and indoors. We have seen this. We have had friends with kiddies the same age stay here with us, and they loved it. The room facility's were twin beds and a double sofa bed for the children, which they were happy with. The rooms are quite spacious. I have sent a link to a previous post of mine, and a link to the Corona's own website for you to browse through, and some details Re: entertainment. Anything at all I can help you with, please feel free to ask.

Our entertainment staff offer you a wide range of day and night-time entertainment programmes for adults and children (the variety and type will vary according to season). There is a range of activities to choose from during the day, such as: Gymnastics, air pistols, dance classes, darts, board games, pool, etc...

In the evenings we offer a vast repertoire of professional acts, performances and shows to make your holiday more enjoyable without the need of having to leave the hotel.

Margaurite

rh-hotels.co.uk/hotels-benidorm/hotel-rh-cor…

tripadvisor.co.uk/…47724149

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm