We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Non resident kids club

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Non resident kids club

Anyone know of a hotel that allows non residents kids to pay to join kids club?.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

I dont think there are any, but I could be wrong and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,343 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

Sorry can't think of any either.

Jules

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

Not many about nowadays me thinks...years ago we only went to a hotel if they had a kids club,we wud go the flamingo playa or flamingo oasis..also panchos was great for kids but sadly gone now.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

Years ago package companies like Thomson holidays used to have and organize childrens clubs in their exclusive hotels. You could pay for baby sitting services, also pay and they would take the children out to the beach in the morning. This sort of thing if available as far as I am aware is Not available in Benidorm. Hotel clubs are usually just a play rooms now for the use of guests only. For insurance purposes, health and safety etc., I don't think the hotels would want to take responsibility for families not staying at the hotel.

Edited: 11 May 2013, 10:03
yorkshire
Level Contributor
663 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

Not seen them for years, remember the Thomsons kids club coming down street singing

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

Yes Colin and Linda,

Who are we, where do we come from etc., (who knows the song). The kids used to love that club.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

Omg my kids sang that...lol.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

Yes, Linda. They used to walk in a long line holding hands 2 by 2, wearing their Thomson tea shirts. Here's another line.

If you can't hear us we'll shout a bit louder.

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

Thx guys

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
252 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Non resident kids club

Hi,

What Thompson did is still common place with the likes of Canvas holidays but they dont have any sites near Benidorm. There are still some hotels offering kids clubs like the Princesa and the Deloix that we are at next week which has an indoor play area with tables and chairs with colouring equipment. If you want a good play area out of the burning sun then I would pop up to the La Marina shopping centre, the McDonalds has a huge indoor play area. Sorry no further help.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm