We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buddies bar

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
buddies bar

is buddies bar still open as when i was there in march it was closed

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: buddies bar

very dark place. lots of people saying ale and staff where rubish. so would not be surprized. went in there once and felt out of place. my view only

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: buddies bar

Yes it has re-opened with a new outdoor terrace on the front :-)

yorkshire
Level Contributor
663 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buddies bar

Was open when we were there in March, only been in twice it was all bingo, went to see Scot Michael one night not many in

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buddies bar

Yes is open that have went the way of most bars now & got an open terrace so u can sit & have a drink in the sun it's a proper sun trap now .

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: buddies bar

The sun's a bonus Hazle, the reason for the terraces is so folks can have a fag. Having said that I wouldn't use the place, last drink I had in there, masquerading as vodka, would have stripped paint it was totally undrinkable.

Edited: 12 May 2013, 14:23
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buddies bar

Yes Allaykat got to agree about the drinks not one of my fab bars . The drinks are vile along with Tommys???

Belfast, Northern...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: buddies bar

Buddies is a great we bar...very friendly staff..Julie is amazing...the drink is good and so is the crack....I can't wait to go back.....hello Julie ...miss u lots...daniella..paddy and Frank ...from Belfast..xxx

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: buddies bar

We were at Buddies 8/6/14-17/6/14 had a great time with Julie and staff great place to go only thing Lager was a bit flat need some of them carling glasses Julie will remember us couldn't get Marie on the karaoke then could n't get her off be back in November see you then Julie regards the scousers ha ha xxxx

Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: buddies bar

By Smirnoff then!

10. Re: buddies bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm