We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transfers

Wales
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private transfers

Can anyone recommend private transfer companies?

I've tried costa blanca private transfers but haven't had a response to emails further to queries I had raised regarding a booking.

I'm flying out tomorrow so suggestions would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,554 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private transfers

You could try Travel Republic but I honestly think you may have left it too late now, they generally need more notice.

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/transfers/

Plenty of taxis at the airport, you will pay more (i think about €70 + but I may be wrong). You could then arrange the private transfer back.

Jules

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
294 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private transfers

Alicanteprivatetranfers

We go with them the last 3yrs and are very good, what we like is there is no waiting about , and wow straight

To the apartments to start a good happy holiday,

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,264 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private transfers

The OP will already be in Benidorm now so our answers would be a little late!

I'm actually very surprised at David from costablancaprivatetransfers not replying to e mails. I've always had a response from him the same day.

Hope you got to your destination quickly OP and have a great holiday!

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private transfers

I've recently booked with CBPT and had very quick reply's.

but as Shezza says bit too late now to be any use to original poster

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,862 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Private transfers

I know David and family have just moved house and being messed about by Telefonica with the phone and Internet, no surprise there, but must admit it is very unusual for you to get no reply.

walsall
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private transfers

We used cbpt on Wednesday and have to agree with the actual transfer part..... very quick in a good quality vehicle.

The only slight negative we could comment on was having always thought that it was an Englishly owned and run company we were surprised when the driver was Spanish and couldn't speak a word of English so was no help in sorting out a query with flybus / holidaytaxis.was looking forward to a natter with the driver on way to resort but obviously couldn't and in any case he was too busy with personal calls!

All that being said I would still use them again as much better than messing with the coach.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private transfers

Tried this firm after reading that a lot of TA regulars use them 4 days later still heard nothing so I will go elsewhere .i run my own business so I know every first customer is a potential second customer.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private transfers

when I booked I got an email back within minutes and once booked/payed I received the confirmation of booking the next morning as I didn't pay till late on.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private transfers

I never .i built my business on word of mouth and ime not saying he's a bad service provider, just my experience . Ile spend my £150 elsewhere

walsall
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private transfers

To be fair to you Molly i found also that email correspondence with cbpt was a bit erratic.

Indeed,the last email i received from them promised me a further one on the evening before my flight confirming everything and if indeed David would be actually driving.This never came though and along with my experience a few posts up i was left a little disappointed.I know some on here might go off at the deep end at the slightlest hint of a bad word against them but can only go by my own experience.

As also said above though i would probably still use them again for my other 2 trips this year to Beni as i can't fault the actual trip from the airport..fast and efficient.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm