We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hazels trip report

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hazels trip report

Just got back from another lovely holiday in Benidorm . We were there 11 days & had good weather apart from the small thunderstorm that folks have mentioned on weds. Our holiday was mostly spent in the Rincon area. Just had a few walks on prom & strip the appts Gemeloss 22 were very nice very big rooms & very secure u need keys to get everywhere . The pool area is very big & very good for kids 3 pools only thing I didn't like was paying for sunbeds €2.50 every time if u are a big family it would work out very expensive.

Food places we ate at China Garden I'm afraid to say has went downhill now didn't enjoy our first meal there but thought we would give it another go still not good they have put the price back to € 4.95 but u get very small portions now & second time she took ages to take our order because every time someone left or entered she would leave either to say goodbye see u again or nice to see u again??? Not very polite I think so I won't be recommended that Chinese again but I will recommend the Manderin Chinese very good & went 2 times & lovely meal both times we also ate in Union Jack. Yorkshire Pride. Dropp inn. Rays fish & chips. Showboat. Dutte . Grand National. Belfast bar. Corner bar all very good.

Pubs. Lots of them lol as usual Tropical & Rock & roll house spent a lot of time in that 2 bars also Steptoes . The Town. TCL. Morgan's. Talk of the coast .

Acts we saw & enjoyed Neil Ross, Danny Downing, Jamie sumners , Cabyta Brothers, bee gees, Adele, StevieB, & not forgetting our 2 fav ladies in Benidorm Debs& Emma by far the best act we saw & enjoyed. 2 great gals.

The TA meet in Secret Fountain. Lots said they would be there . Lots said they were there but only 6 turned up but we all still enjoyed it & was good putting names to faces. We met up with the Gadgie & his friend on the Weds afternoon at the Rivera terrace had a good natter with him so comfy seats there also Linda mersyside when she arrived on the Monday she was with us every night & day till we went home on the Thursday . Very good company & good Laugh enjoyed your company Linda also met up again & had a few drinks with Allykat good to see u again Alan . U all know about my tale with Flybus so not going to go into that again also forgot to mention Top Deck can see that place becoming a fav with me. Lol Think we should use that bar for future TA meets not to big & everybody would find people there . Well that's me till October now got flights booked to go with my Son& grand daughter . Staying at the Myra appts as they are 2 bedrooms , but think we will manage to sneak a sneaky one in before then. U never know sorry it's so long I'm sure I've missed out a lot but memory's a bit hazy just now lol ... Hazel

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hazels trip report

Hi Hazel,

Another great time had in Beni! Pity the China Garden gone down hill! I know it was a fav of yours, but good you enjoyed your usual venues, and the Top Deck Bar, another one to add to the list! Nice to you met Linda and a few others from the forum. I can see you getting a sneaky one in before Oct..Lol Great Trip Report!

Margaurite

Newcastle UK
Level Contributor
302 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hazels trip report

Hi Hazel

I was in the Secret Fountain on monday from 3 to 4pm the place was full was looking forward to meeting a few people from T.A. but there was nothing to say where people were to meet so we left after a few drinks. Like your trip report.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hazels trip report

I did tell the bar staff both behind the bar & working the tables they all knew where we were ,&" the first time i told the bar worker at the table he shouted at the top of his voice TAmeet table hear?? Lol much to my embarrassment,like i said in my post think theTop Deck would be a good choice for future ones ,not so busy ,,

yorkshire
Level Contributor
663 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hazels trip report

Glad you had a good time Hazel, October for us as long as Linda's health is ok, be nice to meet up with Bob and Irene friends from Aberdeen

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hazels trip report

sounds like a good holiday

Belfast
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hazels trip report

Can't believe you have to pay for sun beds at the pool ,never heard of that before

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hazels trip report

Yep afraid soToys i knew u had to pay but thought it would be just a euro,wasn't happy about that i can tell you as I'm a sun worshiper lol,

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hazels trip report

Glad you had a good time hazel shame about flybus ..Ive started we tin today for my nxt private transfer worth every penny imo ..Didnt make TA meet as had we one with me and inlaws .. roll on july ..mazza

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hazels trip report

Yes Linda said u wasn't coming as u had the little one with u . Glad u enjoyed your holiday . Hopefully will meet one day .

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hazels trip report

Great report Hazel,glad you had a good time,my wife and I plus some friends go out 28th June,must try

the Top Deck by all accounts.Also got to go into Zodiac to raise a glass for Mike Curtis.

Brian

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm