We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rocamar hotel spa facilities?

liverpool ,england
Level Contributor
690 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
rocamar hotel spa facilities?

is there a steam room ,indoor pool etc,how much does it cost?

thanks.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rocamar hotel spa facilities?

Hi, I had friends who stayed there back in October 2011. There was no spa facilities or indoor pool back then. My friends let me have a look around the Hotel with the Managers permission and have to stay, it was a lovely small Hotel with very modern fixtures and fittings. There was a roof terrace with some sun loungers and lovely views looking towards the harbour area of the old town.

London
Level Contributor
570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rocamar hotel spa facilities?

I was there last week and the roof terrace had a small gym, Jacuzzi and shower, along with tables and sunbeds. It's a very small hotel and wouldn't have room for much of a pool. It was our first stay but it certainly won't be our last, the family were so nice they even gave us umbrellas when it rained! The whole place was spotless, safe and small fridge free, so if you want a small family hotel in the old town this is the one but if you want a good spa hotel nearer the action I would suggest the Sandus Monaco, Levante club or Dynastic.

Leeds
Level Contributor
988 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rocamar hotel spa facilities?

Hi, stayed 3 times last year and booked for July and October this. It suits us. We like to be in the old town but the hotels in the main have pools in the shade! However this has a small roof terrace which is rarely used and its not in the shade . If it gets too hot there's a jacuzzi and also a fab shower type thing with those multi jets! You can also get a room with a private terrace which has sun beds if you want to sunbathe in private. The family are lovely and the hotel is spotless and modern.

4. Re: rocamar hotel spa facilities?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm