We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute booking advice...

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute booking advice...

We are thinking of a last minute booking from cardiff to stay in the Veracruz apartments which is right on the beach, it for 7 nights between the first two weeks of Aug this year. Has anyone stayed here before ? we are a family of 4 , and the reason why we have found this place is because we need a separate room where the kids can sleep from us ( 2 bed apartment or sleeping in the lounge for 2) , as I don’t want to be in the same room for 7 nights. Is there anywhere else that comes to mind that someone may recommend. As long as it has a pool and is close to all pubs, shops etc . Also what transfers are the cheapest from the airport ???

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute booking advice...

I would say book it.There a little old fashioned but great spot on the front,over a great supermarket too.They do seen to get booked up still tho so,if you have a good price and happy with location(great location)book them..Linda....oh I near forgot..travel republic for transfers are cheap...

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
249 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute booking advice...

Hi, I would take Linda's advice and book, as she does know her stuff about places in Benidorm, as I found out when I made friends with her while I was over there! About the cheapest transfers, I made the mistake by booking Holiday Taxis transfers for which I paid £14 , then I discovered they are just another name for Flybus. Other people I spoke to on the coach had only paid around £5 for their transfer, so I think I was conned with Holiday Taxis!

Hull england
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute booking advice...

We stay in halley appartments which are 2 bedrooms with a pool always find them good

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,268 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last minute booking advice...

Transfers: Have a look at these, they seem to be the cheapest at the moment.

Beniconnect.com

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last minute booking advice...

Stayed in veracruz at christmas. Clean spacious apartment, decor just a bit dated though. Good supermarket underneath and they are ideally situated with excellent views. Would definately recommend these apartments.

Dawn x

uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Last minute booking advice...

Do these have aircon? I would need that in summer

Croston, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last minute booking advice...

No the Vera Cruz don't have aircon.

8. Re: Last minute booking advice...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 05:16