We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cumbria
Level Contributor
133 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

Anybody used these? We are there from 23rd to 27th June and have always used Flybus before, when we went to Fuengirola it was a private taxi company which was brill

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

Yes I have been allocated Holiday Taxis by TR in the past. Same style of transfer as Flybus.

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

When I went over last month I booked my transfer through Holiday Taxis own website and paid £14, it was my first time travelling alone and I was worried I would get lost at the airport (which I realise now was daft!), so I wanted a transfer company that had it's own desk, however on arriving there was no one at the desk! Anyway, when I finally found the transfer bus I discovered it was just a Flybus coach, and everyone else I spoke to had only paid about about £6 return, and I had paid £14, so I wouldn't book through them again.

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

Just to say I notice Holiday Taxis are now charging £18 return, I thought £14 was bad. End of October last year booked transfer through Travel Republic , which was with Flybus, and if I can remember rightly only paid about £5 return. Just wondering do the price of transfers rise in the summer months?

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,058 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

Yes they do Carol. I only paid about £3.50 return through travel republic but booked early. The prices are about £11.00 return now. Try the link below for more options and prices.

beniconnect.com

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

Thanks, Jeny, however unfortunately, have not got another holiday planned at the moment.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

The prices are not seasonal. Last year I paid same price at Easter, June, July and October (£4-£5 return). Prices have gone up recently and are now about £11. Why have they put the price up? Because they can! £11 return is still cheap for a 40mile each way trip.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
133 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

Thanks for the replies everyone, much appreciated

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

beefy right the prices are not seasonal . I paid the same price for my last few trips at different times of the year. Nobody excepted them to stay at that silly price. They couldn't have been making much of a profit ??

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

When I went in April, my voucher from TR had "Holiday Taxis" in the top corner, but the pick-up point and coach were Flybus.

10. Re: Holiday Taxis/ through Travel Republic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm