We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drink prices Benidorm Palace

Merthyr Tydfil
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Drink prices Benidorm Palace

Hi All, coming out to Benidorm in 5 weeks for my 8th visit. For the first time ever I am going to go to Benidorm Palace one evening. Does anyone know what the drink prices are? Are they reasonably priced like most bars in Benidorm? My friend and I will just be buying ticket only, not going for the meal.

Thanks, Ryan.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

When I went to Benidorm Palace I was there for dinner & show which included water, wine & cava, so I didnt buy any drinks at the bar, but my friends husband did as he likes a beer or a spirit to drink. I'm sure the prices were around what you would pay at a Cabaret Bar such as Morgans or tropical. Between 2.5-3 euro for a pint and around 6-6.5 euro for a spirit with mixer.

Merthyr Tydfil
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

Thank you for the information.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,999 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

I remember paying €12 for a bottle of wine.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

I agree with Aldente, vaguely remember they were the same prices for a spirit and mixer although we too had the dinner and show tickets but only ended up buying one drink as they messed up with the food and served it too late to us and we had to eat it in the dark as the show had started!! Also, of course, we were looking more at our food and cutlery than we were the show so after a discussion with the Management we got our own personal server all night and free drinks.

Excellent customer service and appreciation of a job screwed up - what we did see show wise was brilliant and the food was excellent.

CB

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,705 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

2 euro for a half of larger or a cold drink. I thought other prices were similar to Morgans E4,50 to E5 for a mixer.

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

Were there 2 weeks ago, 2 Euro for a half or 3 Euro for a pint of beer, service was really slow so we got 2 drinks at a time

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

not bad prices when you think were you are.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,249 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

Your first drink is included in the ticket price (anything you like), then as others have said prices similar to Cabaret bars in town. I have been 3 times it is a great night. Waiter service for drinks can be a bit slow at times, depends where you sit, but I go to the bar and get my own.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

I agree Mark, but i guess they must make a smidge on the ticket price once the acts are paid for there is no need to go overboard on the drinks prices - bums on seats wins every time :)

No matter how good the acts are, nobody wants to be the only members of the audience LOL !!

Looking forward to going again actually, it's been a long time.

CB

10. Re: Drink prices Benidorm Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm