We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

As we are having a holiday in Benidorm in September(Group of 10) I chech reviews here on regoly as many of the review are of interest to ua ... I am keeping a lot of info I read here to help me plan well our holiday. But I wonder how though I read a lot about other hotels here I have never read something about the hotel (Poseidion Complex) that we have booked for our stay. It looks that this hotel is not as so popular with TR Readers/Contributers.The only reviews I read was in hotels page reviews.

Wish everyone a nice Summer Holidays.

Sliema
Level Contributor
536 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

Hello Anthony, you must remember that it is hard to please everyone. We have been to many hotels in Europe and looked up Trip Advisor before leaving. Reviews were both good and bad. But you have to take a chance and see for yourself. The worse hotel I found was in Canne. It was just my wife and myself. We were given a double room with three beds of one and a half each. The bed blocked the balcony door. No room to walk around. The beds even blocked the wardrobe door. We complained but for nothing. We had to climb the beds all the time. You might read a good review but it wouldn't be good for you. But in Spain the rooms were all ok so don't worry too much. Have a good holiday.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

I agree Campo many of those who do reviews are born complainers ..... I always take the average of the review ... Also I compare the price I pay. Many go and book the cheapest and still they pretend a 4/5 star service ... As you said all hotel get the good and thew bad reviews ... I reead bad complain even regards one of the best 5 stars hotel we have here in Malta. So yes I always be prepared ... Thanks for your advise.

https://www.facebook.com/anthony.arpa

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

Hello Anthony,if you check out my review of this hotel (Poseidon complex) in may 2011 you will see what a great hotel this is,we stopped in jan 2010,may 2010, oct 2010, then in may 2011, again in oct 2011 and for 3 weeks over Christmas 2011 until jan 2012. Every time everything was excellent,I first stopped in this hotel in 1981 it was only Hotel Poseidon then not as now Hotel Poseidon and Hotel Poseidon palace ( making up Poseidon complex) things have moved on since 1981 and I am sure you will have a fantastic time with your friends at this hotel.i might just add the greater number of the guests at the hotel are Spanish,but this just added to our enjoyment.

Edited: 18 June 2013, 22:58
msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

Good Morning Gazboy.... thanks for all the info about hotel .... I read yes few reviews on hotel .... I don't mind it will be full with Spanish .... When I be away I like to be in the Country Citizeens Company ...

So in your opinion I booked a good hotel that my friends will happy with. Good Day

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

Anthony I'm am certain you have picked a great hotel and you and your friends will have a great holiday,just to let you know each day there are activities,around the hotel which you and your friends can take part in,pistol shooting,(at a target not at each other) archery,outdoor bowels,and giant chess or draughts,also many other things to keep you entertained and of course every evening a show in the Poseidon Hotel,singers,acrobats,comedy,parrot show,flamenco dancing.........you will have a great time.,

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,739 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

Anthony,

You must be about the most travelled man in Malta !!!

Have another great time

Graham

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

Good Morning Grahamwitten .... make sure many other Maltese do travel a lot to ... But Yes I always search for great cheap holidays offers ... I even help my friends to plan their own holiday for much cheaper . I like traveling and have local weekend breaks. Wish you a nice Summer

8. Re: As we are having a holiday in Benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm