We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Victoria superior rooms

ayr,scotland
Level Contributor
371 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Victoria superior rooms

What are the advantages of booking a superior room at the Victoria. Are they corner rooms with 2 balconies and are the rooms any bigger. Are there any other advantages. The company we will be booking with do not offer upgrade options so I hope to do this directly with the hotel , would that be possible

Many thanks for your help.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

I've stayed in most of their room types over the years and would suggest you consider a family room. They are much bigger and come with a couple of comfy double beds, sofa and coffee table as well as all the usual stuff. They have two balconies (handy if you fall out with the other half) and face the Old Town so you get the sun from early afternoon till sunset.

You can upgrade with the hotel if you want but it's going to be the most expensive option and you'd have to do it in advance to guarantee getting one. It would be much easier just to book with the likes of Travel Republic in the first place, who offer the full range of rooms. If that's not an option you can contact RH Hotels via their booking office website, I've found them to be very helpful:

http://www.rh-hotels.co.uk/hotels-benidorm

Edited: 22 June 2013, 09:35
Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
473 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

I'll echo what gtinmk says about the family rooms in The Victoria, the back room was great for putting a cot in and nice and dark so our baby could sleep.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

Hi Carlisle. If you had two rooms then you were in what they class as a Junior Suite. Perfect for folks in your situation and popular with long stay guests.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,896 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

I'm wondering if they ever put a single bed in the lounge area of the family rooms? Would be ideal for us...I might contact and ask. Anyone else done this?

We usually stay at the Royal across the road. People seem to prefer it but I'd like a change if I'm honest.

I like the great views from the very high rooms in the Victoria.

Jules

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

They will configure it whatever way you want Jules.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,896 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

Thanks gtinmk, I'll ask them. Superior rooms sound lovely too with two balconies. It's a really nice hotel well situated.

Jules

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

Hi Jules

With the Victoria now being part of the RH group now, i don't see any reason why not! In the Corona Del Mar, they have a sofa (pulls out for bed) 2 chairs and a coffee table in the room. If staying with children, the sofa bed is used. When a third adult, they put a extra single bed in the room.

Margaurite

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

They've always done it Margaurite. Passing open doors, I've often seen rooms crammed with extra beds, it's the Spanish family way. I often wonder if granny sleeps in the bath :)

ayr,scotland
Level Contributor
371 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

I have priced the same flight , shuttle transfers and hotel with superior room on Travel Republic , and the price is over £500 more than my package without upgrade . This is based on 2 people for 2 weeks , HB in September.

If a superior room is worth the extra I would contact the hotel for pricing. A decent size balcony is important

to my wife who prefers that to the pool side.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Victoria superior rooms

Lol .gtinmk..

Yes same here when passing rooms and doors open.Seen them sleeping on the balconies once at the Atlandia Apartments.. Was a hot, hot night..Lol With the Mozzies for company!

Sorry for hijacking your thread Honestman.

Margaurite

Edited: 22 June 2013, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm