We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leicestershire...
Level Contributor
113 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Question

Hi, hubby and I are off to Beni again in July. We have never been to mundomar and thought this time we would. I have a money off coupon, I think €8.00 off the gate price. Could anyone tell me if this voucher can be used if we go after 4pm, as the cheaper we can get in the better.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question

I think the discount is only for full gate price. If it is already discounted price from 4pm, cant see them giving you another 8e off the price?.

Have been to Mundomar twice, but always went for around 11am and stayed till around 4pm.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,110 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question

Discount is for full price ticket only!

3. Re: Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm