We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Firt time to Benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canterbury
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Firt time to Benidorm

Hi I am going to Benidorm 1st november for 12 days, can anyone give me a rough idea of what clothes to packf or day and evening? Will i need shorts,dresses for evenings etc?. I know its difficult to predict the weather,so i just need a bit of advise. Thanks

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Firt time to Benidorm

Hi as you say it's difficult to predict the weather,we have been going in oct for many yrs and seen both lovely hot days and warm evenings,and cold windy days and wet nights,my best advice would be nearer the time to your holiday check out the forecasts ( I know they are not spot on) ask on the forum again it will give you a better idea what to pack,I'm sure whatever the weather you will have a great time.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,150 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Firt time to Benidorm

Total agree Gary and thankyou again for your help cheers mike and sue xx

canterbury
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Firt time to Benidorm

thanks thats great x

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Firt time to Benidorm

Thanks mike no problem at all will remind them on 12th-13th have a great time.

5. Re: Firt time to Benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm