We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool inflatables

scotland
Level Contributor
142 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Pool inflatables

Hi looking to book an all inclusive hotel that allows inflatable/Lilo in pool . Anyone know of one please

Thanks

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool inflatables

I think most hotels now don't allow inflable/Lilo ect in pools,there maybe a few exceptions but they will be few and far between. As your looking for A/I I think you will be very lucky to find one, I'm sure some of the other TA members might have some suggestions,good luck in your search.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,171 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool inflatables

The huge problem you have is that most of the all inclusive hotels pools tend to be on the smallish side and I honestly can't think of any that allow them to be honest.

I personally can't stand inflatables in a pool especially when there isn't much space in them as it is.

inverness
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool inflatables

The pools with life guards tend not to allow inflatables, partly because it reduces visibility of life guard to all swimmers. If I had youngsters Iwould prefer them to play in a pool with a life guard.

Durham
Level Contributor
998 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool inflatables

Yes I can't think of any either sorry, it's the norm is Benidorm and mainland Spain in general to not allow their use. You sometimes find that some lifeguards allow use sometimes but as soon as it's gets busy they stop them again I think I read via reviews that the Magic Monika allow them but that's maybe because they have an exceptionally large lake style pool.

Edited: 10 July 2013, 08:56
Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
666 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pool inflatables

they usually just allow them in the kids bit

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pool inflatables

sol pelicanos does NOT allow them in the pool. I know that even off peak when there was hardly anyone in the pool they would not allow it.

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,925 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pool inflatables

You will be hard pushed to find any hotel that allows them, I know it sound like they are being kill joys in not allowing pool toys/floats but its done for a reason as mentioned above.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pool inflatables

I'm sure the regente allows them x

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply