We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday within a holiday

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
holiday within a holiday

Staying in moraira for two weeks but have the best of both worlds that we can visit benidorm several times while here. Saw crissy rock on tue nightt she was funny. Also went to café benidorm for a drink. Usually quiet for this time of year I thought. Arrived back here today but staying over at the corona del mar. Sea view room and looks clean and friendly. Eating at amigos tonight. Never been before but heard good things about it. Will take some flowers up to the cross tomorrow as my mims ashes are scattered up there before heading back to our villa in moraira. Also house hunting in that area but will still be back in beni a few nights before going home as I still want to visit levis showboat and a few other places.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday within a holiday

lovely location Moraira, you certainly seem to enjoying yourself, enjoy the rest of your holiday Tinkerbel the sun I shining and the beaches are full.

liverpool
Level Contributor
853 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday within a holiday

tried to walk, to the cross. got a bit off track. so still haven,t made it. would have liked to get there. and say aprayer. for all, who we have read about. regarding the cross. maybe you can direct me. we walked up the road, by burger king. thanks.

3. Re: holiday within a holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm