We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in benidorm

swaffham, norfolk
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather in benidorm

hi all we are looking to book to go to Benidorm and prices are a lot cheaper for first week in oct compared to say 18th sept as flights are about 30 more each, is beginning of October ok for weather compared to mid sept, what I mean is do I go for the cheap option of oct as a lot cheaper than mid sept? does the weather change much in a couple of weeks?

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,475 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in benidorm

how can u predict the weather!, We go majorca in October..its sunbathing weather...

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in benidorm

It's pot luck I reckon. I've been and the sun was cracking the flags, been again and there was torrential rainstorms. Last year was mixed and overall quite cool.

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in benidorm

It's pot luck I reckon. I've been and the sun was cracking the flags, been again and there was torrential rainstorms. Last year was mixed and overall quite cool.

Hull
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in benidorm

hi I went to Benidorm last year 27/9/ to 04/10 , the weather was rubbish the first day - really bad rain , but for the rest of the holiday it was fantastic....

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in benidorm

Went last yr 7 oct 10 nights had great weather very warm days,night time cooler require jumper ect,but as someone has pointed out we can't predict the weather,serfice to say it will be warmer than UK.

Calpe
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in benidorm

Sometimes we have the" Gota Fria" arriving during this time of the year...so as others have said a bit of a mixed bag but definitely warmer in temperature than the UK in October.

Annie

Wales
Level Contributor
410 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in benidorm

If the sun's out, it's warm enough for bikinis and beach. But more of a chance of cloud/rain at that time of year. If you're going for a week you've got a good chance of seeing some sun at the minimum.

8. Re: weather in benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm