We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much money will i need????

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire Dales...
1 post
Save Topic
how much money will i need????

how much money will i need? im going for 6 nights, i will be going out every night and prefer clubs to pubs but wont be drinking through the day, im self catering so will be eating out everyday also.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,006 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much money will i need????

Hi there! You will probably find all the info you need on the thread titled Is 450 Euros Enough? Hope that helps.

Edited: 19 July 2013, 12:23
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much money will i need????

Yes as Shezza said there already a thread running on here will give u all the info u need.

3. Re: how much money will i need????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 00:30
4. Re: how much money will i need????

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

5. Re: how much money will i need????

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how much money will i need????

good starting budget is 100e a day to be comfortable, if you can. I find that seems to cover everything for the day.

7. Re: how much money will i need????

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how much money will i need????

I think its difficult to try and tell someone else what budget to take, as you dont know what they want to do, how they like to eat & drink?.

If you live on snack type of food, etc, subway, toasties, McDonalds & are not a big drinker, then I would say 45-50 euro per day.. If how ever, you want to buy a cooked breakfast each day, more substantial type of lunch, then go to a nice restaurant for dinner later on in evening, have wine with dinner, then go on to Cabaret Club for entertainment and a few drinks, then I would say 75-80 euro per day. I would then also factor in costs of a few outings, such as water park, theme park, if thats what you also intend doing and a few extra euro a day, for water for apartment and any basics.

Hope this is a helpful guideline , but only you know how you want to spend your holiday.

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how much money will i need????

this is true. I emember just me and my mrs went on holiday for a week and lived off 50e a day, but we pretty much ligged out on the beach all day every day, then had a meal and a couple of drinks on an evening.

However as soon as I wanted to go on the jetski and an excursion, that very quickly grew to needing 150e+ for the day, so yes its a difficult one to answer.

10. Re: how much money will i need????

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 06:18