We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Park

Bury, LANCASHIRE
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Park

Has anyone stayed at the Fiesta Park?

manchester uk
Level Contributor
550 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Park

Not personely its in the old town accross from Vincents bar.I prefare to stay in the new town.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,925 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Park

My parents have and they said it is a nice hotel and the food is Fantastic.

crewe,cheshire
Level Contributor
232 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Park

stayed there in 1997,food then was very good,dont know what it is like now

Bury, LANCASHIRE
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta Park

Many thanks, the reviews of late have not been good. We stayed at the Ambassador in May and had a great time but its quite expensive for November and the Fiesta Park was much cheaper probably because its in the old town.

leicester,england
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiesta Park

stayed there about 3 years ago. we thought the food was awful. it is geared more to the spanish. no entertainment at night only dancing which was mainly the spanish on the dance floor. would not go again.

England
Level Contributor
4 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fiesta Park

Have booked for the Fiesta Park in September and am very apprehensive about the whole thing after reading all the reviewa. Can't afford to cancel. Are there any redeeming facts about this hotel. We are a husband and wife in our early sixties and really don't want to have to fight and shout for service . Don't speak a word of Spanish either, probably know quite a few when we rwturn I guess. P:EASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fiesta Park

my hubby and I took mum in law (80) two years ago, we were unlucky her room was on a corner facing the back of another hotel's kitchen very noisey our room backed on to the side ally spent a lot of time watching the drugs and booze beeing passed around, each evening was German night they took over spent most of our evening out . On the plus side the food was great pool looked ok didn,t use it cuz not enough sunbeds for all and as you can guess the towel were out.staff were very friendly hotel clean lift to reception dont forget to order your pack lunch if your out for the day. when out of hotel to get to the beach it is down hill . taxi rank round the corner on main road short ride to the night life of Benidorm, bus stop is there too. not a bad place have stayed in worse but not our cup of tea and on that point ask for a kettle i you want one. we are going to the Hotet monika this oct. same group of Hotels looks good but that is to be seen. make the most of what you get that is what we do. hope you have a good hol.

Carol

berkshire
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Fiesta Park

hi my gf and i stayed at fiesta park july 2005 all i can say is NEVER AGAIN awful food bad manners from staff poor rooms locks not working DONT DO IT

9. Re: Fiesta Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 21:19