We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carousel bar

stirling
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Topic
carousel bar

am in the venus soon, just minutes away fae this bar, does the man still take horse bets in the afternoon ,there,, I know the >> winning post is no far away thanks

Troon,Scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: carousel bar

They did when I was there in May

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: carousel bar

Yes they are open now and when you put your bet on have a drink across the road at the Brittiannia Bar before you go back over to collect your winnings

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,003 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: carousel bar

Wouldn't give anybody in the winning post the time of day never mind any money and as for advising people to place a bet and then going over the road for a drink, think that is well out of order.

Edited: 31 July 2013, 22:55
stirling
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: carousel bar

hi alleykat yep your spot on, if am in the carousel I stay pity lisa noo has gone drunk we her many a time on a sunday night oops mean drank ha ha

chesterfield
Level Contributor
631 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: carousel bar

the settler and annemarie behind the bar are two very nice people and only 1euro a pint,

better off staying in this bar and watch the horses as last twice i have been over (may and june)brittania as been empty

Edited: 01 August 2013, 00:35
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: carousel bar

It was only a joke, if you are on holiday and like a bet have one,same with a drink, what do you think they serve in the Carosel, just water?, like I said it was just a joke

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,003 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: carousel bar

"It was only a joke" won't wash, your attempts to get custom in the Brittania bar have been seen to often on here for that.

8. Re: carousel bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 August 2013, 18:38
Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,003 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: carousel bar

I don't have an issue with Britannia bar never been in and no desire to. What I do have an issue with is people who think others on here are stupid, "it's only a joke" don't think so. The main reason the Carousel, and I don't go in there either, and other bars run a bookies is to attract custom in the first place not to get people to pop in for a bet and drink elsewhere.

Newcastle UK
Level Contributor
326 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: carousel bar

Well said Alleykat the carosel is a great bar for a drink.

Edited: 01 August 2013, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm