We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

N IRELAND
Level Contributor
151 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

We have been to Benidorm last 3 years stayed Levante club, vina del mar and gemelos 22. All were ok but we're thinking of a hotel this year. The hotels swimming pools seem better and there are more facilities. We probably preferred Gemelos for pool area but we didn't have air con and I didnt like the way the sun beds were distributed. we are both but feel more like 30 ha ha. I love the entertainment in Benidorm. could anyone recommend a hotel which would suit us. Like to be central but not too noisy after 12 if possible. the places before were great for location. Thanks in anticipation.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,957 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

Have a look at Pelicanos, good pool area, central.

Eastriggs, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

Try the Melia, just down from levis show boat. an excellent hotel with great swimming pool. we normally stay on a room only basis as there are plenty of good eateries around.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,534 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

The Pueblo is central but slightly away from the noise. It has indoor and outdoor pools. Central location, Pelicanos has the best pool but the Rio Park has a decent size pool and plenty of space around the pool.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,534 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

Depending on time of year, because it does attract the younger crowd and can be noisy. The Benidorm Flamingo aparthotel complex has a large pool.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,775 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

Dear Rainbow I had a lot of holidays and when I did my studies well I have found out that the best is to book a Appt/Hotel Room on Half Board ... For the last 4 years I have always found Travelrepublic as the best and the cheaper for my hotels bookings .. Next booked for us is a 5 night in Sept at Benidorn and two hotels booked for our local weekend breaks.

Anthony Arpa - Malta

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,997 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

Nereo hotel is in the area you like, good hotel, central but not noisy position. Castilla is set back near the Rio Park but excellent hotel in a quieter location and some very cheap bars nearby!

Jules

N IRELAND
Level Contributor
151 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

Thanks for quick replys. We have gone first week in September before but as our daughter is home from America till 24 September it will have to be after that this year. Weather has always been fantastic and hopefully it will still be nice then although it's later. Thought of going to the canaries but not sure if anywhere there would be as good as Benidorm. We're a bit sad going back to the same place but since we discovered it we have always had a brilliant holiday.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,534 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

Weather is usually lovely in September and October. Places are usually quieter that time of year, Just right. Is your daughter going with you.

Edited: 31 July 2013, 15:57
liverpool
Level Contributor
841 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

Weare usually in Benidorm. First week, inSeptember. But went in June, this year. As we still had travel insurance. Our Daughter .Ishome from Australia. In October. So where else, could we go. To enjoy fab entertainment. Good price,s.Did think of goingto London. For a few days. But going Benidorm. As we love it so much. The Ambassador, Rosamar, Presidente Flash. Are all in good location. Have a happy holiday

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Last few years self catering thinking of a hotel

As Mitch said the Pelicanos has the best swimming pools in Benidorm, Just come back from staying 2 weeks in the Pelicanos and could not fault it. Food and staff great.

Edited: 31 July 2013, 17:44