We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursion providers

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
devon
Level Contributor
129 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Excursion providers

Please could I have some recommendations on excursion providers?

Whilst on Tenerife last year we booked brushing through the fabulous Tenerife sunshine which was suggested to use on these forums.

So which is a good one for benidorm? We are also staying at the magic monika so bit far out ....is there offices at the end of the company you suggest?

Many thanks

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursion providers

quote Whilst on Tenerife last year we booked brushing through the fabulous Tenerife sunshine which was suggested to use on these forums. ?

devon
Level Contributor
129 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursion providers

Thank you for kind reply in pointing out the error.

I meant that I used Tenerife sunshine last year after they were recommended to me on this forum.... Hopefully that makes it a bit clearer and it leads to a helpful reply :)

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,532 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursion providers

Roundtowntravel are well known in Benidorm, I think they have several offices but the nearest to you may be on the Calle Gerona. Here's a link of excursions they offer george.

www.roundtowntravel.com/excursions.html

Jules

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,107 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excursion providers

There used to be a tourist office right outside of the Monika. Within the same complex.

devon
Level Contributor
129 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excursion providers

Thank you both very much :)

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,107 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excursion providers

The main La Cala tourist information office is just to the right of the front entrance of the Monika.

devon
Level Contributor
129 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Excursion providers

Thank you :)

8. Re: Excursion providers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 06:19