We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic monika

edinburgh
Level Contributor
486 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Magic monika

Can anybody tell me what branded drinks are served in magic monika please

TIA

edinburgh
Level Contributor
486 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic monika

Bump!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
196 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magic monika

I would like to know this too as we travel there soon

edinburgh
Level Contributor
486 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magic monika

When are you going?

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Magic monika

Ill be there 23rd sept I read somewhere that everyone apart from thomas cook guests get the upgrade to branded drinks does anyone know if this is true

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,718 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Magic monika

Sorry. It depends on how much you have paid for your holiday. Otherwise it would Not be very fair on those who have paid for the Ultra or Gold deal. Why would anyone bother paying for the Ultra card if you could get the deal by paying less.

Durham
Level Contributor
998 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Magic monika

Hmm that better not be the case as it clearly states on the TC website that you get international drinks as opposed to local produce. I will confirm this on Tuesday but unless Monika is different TC customers got branded drinks last year at the Magic rock as my friends stayed there. Although I don't know definite brands apparently everything was international products apart from Baileys which was local produce.

It's all a bit confusing and I'm assuming that TC at least must have their own package arranged with the Magic group as the product description offered by TC does not match any of Magics own packages.

You could of course try to ask Magic direct but good luck with that one as they're useless at replying to people.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,718 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Magic monika

Hi Woolly, hope you enjoy your holiday. Yes it's tomorrow.

Hope everything turns out to be great. Have a safe and pleasant journey.

lancashire
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Magic monika

yes i agree it would be unfair too , but i honestly read it somewhere , ive decided against booking with tc purely as the holiday went up by nearly £500 , ive now done it independantly and got a few more days and saved myself over £500. hope you have a fab time wooly let us know what its like

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,718 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Magic monika

Clair, many of the agents sell different packages, so good luck to you if you have saved £500 and managed to obtain the Ultra package for much less. I have seen some agents calling it a Bronze package, but have not got a clue about this one. Would presume Silver and Gold to be better than a Bronze. Whatever you get I hope you enjoy your holiday and all goes well for you and your family. The Ultra card seems about the best. If you fancy a drink which is not included in a certain package you can always pay a few euros extra for that particular drink.

glasgow
Level Contributor
119 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Magic monika

I booked with Jet2, we go on 28th August, we did pay around £600 less than what Thomas Cook were looking for, but we only booked last week!! I guess the difference may have been for a better package then? We hardly use the all-in anyway, just 2 or 3 drinks each at night and thats us, local beer and wine suits us too!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm