We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September slip away

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
September slip away

Four of us going over on the 27th of Sep until the second of Oct,only problem is ...just cant seem to find a suitable s/c or hotel, cant get the Hotel Marina as it seem to be booked out I tried the Perla...booked out, its just we like to be around that area,Calla Gerona...I room for four people as this is a budget trip any ideas anyone,many thanks for any replies

Best wishes,Mike

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,566 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September slip away

Nothing at the Hotel Orange Mike?

If you'd go a couple of blocks up on the Calle Gerona, the Hotel Benidorm Centre is a 4 Star that seems to do some very good prices.

Hope you get something suitable. Im sure others will be able to recommend appropriate s/c for you.

Jules

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September slip away

Hi jules no not the orange the hotel is not worth the money you pay for what you get and it comes with the noise free,also checked out your link for the hotel Benidorm centre and it looked perfect but unfortunately there is no availability for our dates pity!but thanks for your help

Best wishes,Mike

Chester
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: September slip away

Mike, just did a TR run (!), Marina BB £222, HB £260, FB £296. These are per room. Who have you checked with?

4. Re: September slip away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 12:35
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: September slip away

Hi oldie TR also I tried alpha rooms and booking.com.....I had the same problem last year as I have been told the Spanish take over the place that month strange to say the least but having said that I shall try again,I find when surfing with TR it keeps breaking up and when the site does respond it tends to take a bit of time

But anyway Ill keep trying thanks a lot oldie

Best wishes,Mike

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: September slip away

hi bostonbob yeah I came across that a few times with some sites saying "hurry only one room left" only to find there was availability on others, sad as it starts people rushing into impulsive buying

Thanks and best wishes,Mike

7. Re: September slip away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 12:35
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: September slip away

Bob I forgot all about them! my sister stayed there a few months ago and she thought they were great, so...may aswell have a look at them and at a good price...thanks again

Best wishes,Mike

Chester
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: September slip away

Just a quick one Mike, on TR, apartment 'Ginor' 2 bedroom side view beach, new town end, £348 total for 4 your dates.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: September slip away

Thanks oldi on my way to check it out....thanks

Best wishes,Mike