We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latin Bar / club

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Latin Bar / club

Hi

Anyone know if there are latin bar or clubs for dancing salsa , etc.

Thanks

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Latin Bar / club

There is Bar/club next to the Sandos Monaco Hotel that advertises Salsa :-) I cant recall the name right now,there is/was a place in the Old Town as well I believe !

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latin Bar / club

Hi Marthamax,

This may help.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187525-i191-k60…

Margaurite

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latin Bar / club

Thanks that great will check it out :)

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Latin Bar / club

Thank you so much :)

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,416 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Latin Bar / club

Here we go again the Marina every evening just up from the pool area I always stop for a while to watch the dancing,....lovely and if your around the Marina area during the day why not drop in and check out the entertainment board down past reception and that will tell you what days the salsa classes are on in the main ballroom (free of charge) comical to watch....you should have seen me in action...lol

Best wishes,Mike

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Latin Bar / club

Thanks Mick for all the info sounds like good craic lol

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Latin Bar / club

I found a bar called winston salsa from 11.30 to 6.00am at the top of the street calle gerona

Liverpool
Level Contributor
813 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Latin Bar / club

There is - or was - a Salsa Club if you turn right from the bottom of the slope from the Sandos Monaco and it is on your right near the next corner.It only opens about midnight though. If it is still going, you cannot miss it as it has images of salsa dancers on the windows.

If you go to the Benidorm Centre Hotel on Calle Gerona there is a dance spot on the corner up a few steps - dancing is from approx 9 - midnight with a live band playing all sorts including Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. Then if you keep the Benidorm Centre on your left and walk towards the old town - next to the Tower Lounge on your left is the Teatro which usually has either a live guitarist or a salsa D.J - they advertise who is going to be appearing on a board outside. If anyone knows of any other Salsa Bars - please let me know !!!!

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Latin Bar / club

Thanks I found the benedorm centre also :)

10. Re: Latin Bar / club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm